Factory-Certified GAF Roofing Services
HomeXpert Construction Inc. is a factory-trained and -authorized GAF Certified roofing contractor serving residential customers. We are proud to represent this respected roofing manufacturer and its well-designed shingle products as your local GAF roofing contractor. Whether you need a new roof installation performed or it’s time for a roof replacement, GAF shingles may be the perfect option for you. Contact us for more information!
About the GAF Lifetime Roofing System
When you choose to have a certified roofer such as HomeXpert Construction install new GAF shingles, plus any three qualifying GAF accessories, you are getting the GAF Lifetime Roofing System. This wonderful system provides an integrated network of products that form a complete, high-quality roof for your home. What’s more is this system comes with one of the industry’s leading warranties.
What It Means to Be GAF Certified
Our dedicated roofers have been trained and tested by GAF, one of the leading roofing manufacturers in the residential industry. In order to become a GAF Certified contractor, HomeXpert Construction has met or exceeded the following requirements:
- Prove we have proper licensing in the city and state where we do business.
- Carry at least $1 million in liability insurance and worker’s compensation.
- Good standing with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Good credit score, according to Experian.
- Current on the latest technology at GAF and the best installation practices.
- Complete ongoing GAF training and pass each test administered by GAF.
- Commit to fulfilling the standards of GAF’s roofing warranty programs.
Our GAF certification is renewed annually, as long as we maintain these requirements. With this certification, you can trust in our work as a GAF roofing installer.
Request a Free Roofing Consultation Today!
If you are interested in having new GAF roofing products installed on your home, contact HomeXpert Construction Inc., your local GAF Certified roofing contractor. Call us today at (508) 315-7210 or submit the contact form.